Value my vehicle?

Westgolf

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a site that would give me an indicative trade_in value for my vehicle? Any of the garage related sites I have seen want all my details and also I need to be interested in particular cars on their site. I have a reasonable idea of what I think it's worth but just wanted some confirmation.

Thanks.

Carzone.ie will give you an indicative value. You input the reg and mileage. I don’t know how they calculate it and it wouldn’t allow for any specifications (like go faster stripes).

Stick up the details of the car here and you’ll get a ball park figure of it’s worth.

Done deal will give you rough prices of similar cars too

Carzone.ie will give you an indicative value. You input the reg and mileage. I don’t know how they calculate it and it wouldn’t allow for any specifications (like go faster stripes).
Did Carzone alright but it's showing me a wide price range that I don't believe is realistic

What kind of car are you trying to value?

A wide range might be to cater for different mileages and conditions

There’s an option on the home page of the Carzone app that would allow you to get a value of your car in particular. You just put in your reg number and mileage.

It normally gives a specific value, not a range.

Back