Value in Window Blinds

C

Cavanman

Hello,

I bought a house in D.15 almost 3 years ago. It was basically and empty shell and therefore I had to furnish and decorate it myself. As many of you probably know this isn't an easy, or cheap, thing to do.....

Things that I needed had to be prioritised and a few weeks ago I finally got around to ordering window blinds.......I did have curtains, but was getting fed up with them being closed all the time.

I happened upon this website and thought I'd share it with you all. It is [broken link removed]

I ordered 3 blinds (my sitting room blind is quite a big size) and it cost me just under €300, which I thought was very good value compared to other prices I had gotten.

I ordered the blinds on-line and they were delivered within 5 working days. I did notice upon receipt that one of the blinds had been damaged in transit, and when I brought this to the attention of the company, they arranged to have the blind in question collected, repaired and returned to me within a week.

I found the member of staff that I dealt with to be very courteous, friendly and co-operative.

I feel that companies (especially internet ones) that treat their customers in this way should be promoted and I would have no hesitation in recommending [broken link removed] to anyone.

I will definitely be getting the rest of my blinds from them, as soon as I save the money for them!

Just though you would like to know, in case you are thinking of getting blinds, check them out.......you won't be sorry! I wasn't!

Cavanman

Of course you are a new poster and you never mentioned the type of blind , I could get cheapo synthetic ones for that price meself.

I had a look at their prices and thought they are nothing special for 2" slats in Natural Wood which is what I have installed. Not the dearest and not the cheapest I've seen .

The weirdest thang :eek: of all about them is that they are located about 2 miles from the Cavan border :eek: :eek: of all places :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well spotted, I enjoyed that.....Will we hear from him again when he gets around to finishing the job?

The blinds "were delivered within 5 working days". Interesting way of phrasing that. If I was describing a delivery from somewhere, I'd say it took 4 days or whatever. I wouldn't borrow phrases from the seller's marketing bumph.

Also, if new blinds were damaged in transit, I'd expect them to be replaced immediately, not repaired.

Looks suspiciously like spam to me too especially since it was a first and only post to date. However I can't corroborate this suspicion with IP or other circumstantial evidence. Best to simply reiterate "caveat emptor".

The posting may be spam although the blind company [broken link removed] have been recommended before on this site so maybe the posting is valid

It has that certain spammy look about it , then again Cheapness and Cavan get a joint mention so it could well be real , allegedly .

Back