I have an old non condensing boiler I want replaced in a back shed across from my kitchen and I just had a guy out checking for me. I understand the basics about a system boiler v combi boiler and asked what he thought. He mentioned I would need a hot water pipe ran for new combi boiler. I'm not sure what to do but then he mentioned I should just get a combi boiler installed and then in a few years if I get kitchen renovated (kitchen is very dated) I could then get the hot water pipe ran so basically although I would have a combi boiler it would operate as a system boiler.
Afterwards I thought should I not just get it done the right way first and get the new hot pipe ran or am I better keeping the cylinder and the option off an immersion?
Afterwards I thought should I not just get it done the right way first and get the new hot pipe ran or am I better keeping the cylinder and the option off an immersion?