USA travel in September

Boltonlass

Does anyone think that we may be able to travel to usa in September? Weve moved our holiday 4 times now . Not really bothered about holiday as such but my youngest son lives there and is getting married

Lots of variables to consider. Will US borders be open? Will there be a quarantine requirement on arrival and/or return? Will you be vaccinated in time and will there be a vaccine passport programme in place? The answer right now is probably but impossible to be sure.

Thanks for your replies . I was thinking absolutely not so it's nice to know there may be a small chance

Personally speaking I'm not thinking about any foreign travel until at least mid summer
Like arbitron says there are too many variables to be considering and if the last week is anything to go by who knows when we'll all be vaccinated
One thing though that concerns me is that Northern Ireland is further along the vaccinations then we are at the moment
but their daily new cases is very similar to ours, maybe it just needs more time or more people vaccinated ??

If you’re a US Citizen or you’re married to one you’ll be fine.
Otherwise, who knows? Lots of variables.
You may recall that last August one of John Hume’s sons did not travel back to Ireland for the funeral. He’s a long time resident but is not a citizen and he would have difficulty returning. Trump lifted the restriction in January but Biden reversed that almost immediately.
Minnesota has had the best vaccine rollout of all the US states but is experiencing a surge.

Lots of variables...

Back