US Visa - European and Non-European

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Non-financial Questions' started by Nemama, 23 Jul 2018.

  1. Nemama

    Nemama Frequent Poster


    There are several websites to apply for the US Visa. I didn't know that it's required to pay for it.

    Is there any website where the application is free?

    Also, the process for applying for VISA is the same either if you're an European citizen or not?

  2. Leo

    Leo Moderator

    Avoid most of those sites, as all they do it add an extra fee to submit a form you fill in yourself. The official US sites will have a .gov domain.

    Visa requirements vary by country and purpose of trip. Take a look at the details here. Citizens of many European and select other countries can use the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) for short vacation or working visas.
    Nemama likes this.