US ETFs -> UK Investment Trusts

whatsmoney

Hi folks.

I'm writing hoping to get some advice.
I put a lot of work last year into defining a monthly investment strategy into US ETFs, but of course now that it's no longer possible to buy these, I have to go through the whole process again. I was investing monthly mainly into VEA, VTV, EZU & IEMG plus some other specialty ones EMQQ, SOXX, IHI, FTEC.....

I think the general advice now is to move to UK Investment Trusts due to the tax implications.

I have been browsing online and found a few interesting sites that discuss ITs, but I havent been able to find an IT screener, similar to the screeners i used when investigating ETFs (ETFdb.com, ETF.com).

Does anyone have a link to an IT screener where it's possible to filter ITs based on Fund Size, Discount/Premium to NAV, Ongoing Charges etc. i found some screeners that have onward links to this info, but I would like a screener where it's all presented - to reduce my research time!

Thanks for any info that anyone can provide!

in regards investment trusts i was purchasing some today on Saxobank and noticed that they have now classified them as ETF’s and not equities , i’m not sure why the change or implications, anyone know the reason for this ?

I would be interested in hearing more detail about Fellas question regarding the classification of Investment Trusts as ETFs:
in regards investment trusts i was purchasing some today on Saxobank and noticed that they have now classified them as ETF’s and not equities , i’m not sure why the change or implications, anyone know the reason for this ?

Back