Urgent advice required!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously have never had a last minute assignment/ presentation to be handed in if you can judge so quickly.

Anyway we have all left a project on the long finger and got burned by doing so. OP best of luck in your presentation, I do hope you learn enough to make a good one. If you don't just remember this is an exercise in learning, you haven't made anyone poorer by it.

No Babycakes, as indicated I certainly have had my share of late projects, invariably it has been my own fault and I have had to learn to take on the chin what I didn't take on board.

At the end of the day it is a learning exercise for the OP, (s)he doesn't do it, (s)he doesn't learn.
That isn't cruel or unreasonable, it is sensible.
The OP is 22. They are studying a serious course. Their tutor has asked them to demonstrate that they can give advice on a relatively complex area with legal and taxation implications as well as quality of life for a "client". What happens if this becomes a real life scenario?

I don't wish them to fail, but if they deserve to pass, they won't need to ask others to do their own work for them.

We are all here to help!
In exactly what way? By slapping my wrist?

I love this thread! Pity OP was so honest and told us that it was for a thesis or whatever! How many others have used AAM for such purposes, one wonders?!?!;)

It was the past tense in the original query that raised my eyebrows, who asks for financial advice on behalf of dead people? Followed by the amount of advice needed, I was convinced without their honesty that it had to be an assignment :)

Oh and Anne and Barry ... that just looked bizarre :D

Last edited:
OMG!!! (As the OP would say)

Knew this was an exam question the second I set eyes on it...

What a chancer... Imagine if this guy qualifies as a tax advisor based on this approach to exam questions / assignments.

And next year, one of us shows up in his office for advice. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back