Upsizing - cashback around the banks again?

MoneyLar

Hi all.
Im hoping someone can answer my question on mortgage cashback. Currently doing the rounds getting cashback from mortgage lenders on my existing family home. Once finished in 4 years or so we intend to buy a bigger family home and wonder if we can do the rounds of cashback again?

I'm struggling to find t and c's for each lender but EBS terms seem to suggest that cashback is based on a property as opposed to a customer.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks

Don't spend too much time now worrying about something you might do in 4 years time. The mortgage market will be different by then.
It's a fair point but it was more wondering if it's possible? I'm not banking on anything and of course there is quite a bit of instability at the moment in the banking sector but it's good to plan ahead and know options available.

but it's good to plan ahead and know options available.
Cashback might not exist in 4 years. If it still does, the terms and conditions will have evolved to stop multi-switching.

There's nothing currently preventing a borrower obtaining cashback in a separate property with any lender.

Back