Update on ptsb tracker refund programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have deleted three more "Are we there yet?" posts.

If you have news to report, then post it. Don't report ringing the Central Bank or ptsb to be told that it will be another few weeks. That is now news.

Brendan

Ok folks.

I have asked you nicely twice and you just ignore it.

Anyone else posting "are we there yet" will be banned for one month.

Brendan

A member posted here on monday stating that the central bank investigation is complete. The individual was queried as to where they got the information from.

Whether the poster was right or wrong or prepared to back up their assertion is irrelevant, it was presented as a statement of fact, not 'are we there yet' conjecture.

On that basis I don't believe it was correct to delete the post.

I agree that whilst conjecture at this stage of proceedings is a waste of energy, querying a statement presented as definitive is fair game.

Permanent tsb are now using terms such as 'nearly complete' and correspondence going out 'soon' and this would appear to back up the posters assertion.

Banned, Banned & Banned............... :) haha ;)

I am keeping quiet from now on under that threat - I will post again when we have our letter.

Goodluck to all.

Banned, Banned & Banned............... :) haha ;)

I am keeping quiet from now on under that threat - I will post again when we have our letter.

Goodluck to all.
For God Sake posters,
I think P Kissanes update
1. Clearly demonstrates this is a slow issue.
2. He is on the real coal-face and will properly update.
3. Will those of you still ringing /writing to PTSB stop !
4. Matters are in the hands of Central Bank , from experience these matters take a lot lot longer than just getting letters.
5. You create clutter and un- clarity by repeated questioning of time-lines.
6. Unlike other Financial Shenanigans , you are very lucky to be closer to resolution.

With (rant) over ! You need to wait and that could still be 3 months?

Anybody see the article in the Independant yesterday ? Interesting read .. I can't post the link I'm afraid .

I have temporarily banned two valuable contributors for ignoring the request to stop asking about this.

It's fine to link to an external update on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back