UPC price increase

Dr Moriarty. Those prices do not match the current price I have with UPC. I have worked out that I was on a different "deal" and they are trying to increase me up to the "standard" current price. Thats why I have a bigger increase.

After speaking to UPC they confirmed that they are trying to Streamline all customers onto the same "standard" packages.... I expect over the years they have customers on all sorts of deals...

I expressed my disatisfaction at the organisation and its increases etc... and its supposed "free" services, i.e upgrade of 25mb broad band to 30mb for free or the new "free" service UPC Demand - which all were followed up with a letter/ email to advise they have to charge for these costs to the org... all well and good... but I don't need an extra 5 mb nor did I ask for that or the UPC on Demand!...

Talk to Loyalty Dept is my advice to anyone not happy!

I was like you "Sulo" but on basic TV package and was looking at around a €3 increase, phoned UPC and was asked to speak to the Loyalty Dept..... I Got €5 off my bill for the next 12 months. :)

Just rang the loyalty dep. I got 2 months free internet and 5 euro discount for the next 12 months.

My bill is now cheaper than it was before they sent out the letter.

Happy camper :)

Back