Ulster Bank notification of ECB rate changes?

tallpaul

A quick question: has anyone on a tracker mortgage with UB received a letter from them advising of revised mortgage repayments arising out of the ECB rate reduction earlier in the month? I would have thought that they would have written to customers at this stage.

Mine (from Danske Bank) only arrived yesterday.

Main thing is to check that your repayment amount is correctly adjusted next month, I suppose. You could forgive them not rushing to snailmail all those pesky tracker holders (as they legally have to) just to tell them they'll be repaying a bit less...

A quick question: has anyone on a tracker mortgage with UB received a letter from them advising of revised mortgage repayments arising out of the ECB rate reduction earlier in the month? I would have thought that they would have written to customers at this stage.

Yeah, got ours yesterday.

Didn't get ours yet either. They used to be quite quick off the mark when rates were going up afair.

I am not with UB. My PTSB notice dated 13th May states the ECB rate reduction is applicable from 31st May. My repayment date is 2nd June.

Thanks all. Rang them in the end and the lady informed me that they were sending them out in batches. (God knows why, surely a mail merge is a mail merge...). Anyway the rate reduction is with effect from 18 May? Initially she said that this would not take effect until our July payment. When I queried this she went off for a few minutes and then said from the June payment.

The whole call did not instill me with any confidence in their operations....

Seem to be batches alright tall pail, I have 2 mortgages with UB (lucky me) and have got one letter but not the other.

Back