Ulster Bank compensation scheme for IT issues

I have written to Ulster Bank and they are just ignoring my correspondence. My letters are addressed to the person who sent me 4 letters apologising for their problems. Just goes to show he didn't really mean it, I guess. I wonder does he actually exist at all or was his name and title fabricated?

I have written to Ulster Bank and they are just ignoring my correspondence. My letters are addressed to the person who sent me 4 letters apologising for their problems. Just goes to show he didn't really mean it, I guess. I wonder does he actually exist at all or was his name and title fabricated?

Are you sending it to the Head of Complaint Management's address?

I have sent a letter to The Manager of the complaints Department in Georges Quay and it has been ignored as well.

I have written twice to the person from customer complaints who sent me the various letters of apology during their crisis, same as another poster above. He has completly ignored both letters.
Does anyone know who the head of customer complaints is in the Ulster Bank so that I can raise a new complaint about my letters being ignored?

Back