UK Bankruptcy an option?

Bankruptcy should be considered only as last option. You will need to make a fresh start after enrolling into bankruptcy plan. It become difficult for you to restore financial situation. It is better to pay off bills in managed way by releasing some value of mortgages or sell off some property to cover your bills. It is wise idea to pay off high interest debts first.

Am I understanding this correctly re O Donnells if they had moved earlier or started UK proceedings first they would have been ok?? but because bankruptcy started in Ire by bank first snookered?

[broken link removed]

That's the beauty of the UK! You can bankrupt yourself there before your nailed to the cross here!

Am I understanding this correctly re O Donnells if they had moved earlier or started UK proceedings first they would have been ok?? but because bankruptcy started in Ire by bank first snookered?

[broken link removed]

The O'Donnells problem appear to be two fold, first they seem not to have been wholly honest when filing their papers and they did not seem to make their whereabouts known to their creditors, this is fatal on both counts.

My clients are having no such problems cos I get them to do it properly.

I have taken eight people through in the last two weeks

The papers have sensationalised this story but in fact their strapline is wholly wrong

Steve Thatcher
Www.debtoptions.ie

Back