UB, no letter, but new rate

Well done to all who have received letters I'm sure its a wonderful relief, unfortunately I still am waiting on this allusive letter, starting to slightly panic Ill be honest as the letters seem to arriving thick and fast but not to me. Just wondering are there many out there still waiting also.

DCH247 I'm in the same boat as you. Really encouraging to see people getting their Trackers back but also a bit of paranoia setting in. Would love to see a tally of how many restored and still waiting.

I'm in the same boat. No sign of any letter or reduction here. We are overpaying our mortgage by approx 400 pm for the last 6 and a half years. It's soul destroying. We are living hand to mouth at the minute. No extra money money for anything else. We sometimes have just 70 euro for five of us at the end of the month. Thank god for aldi or Lidl.

Thanks guys, sadly I feel slightly better that there are more still out there in the same predicament, hopefully Ulster Bank will send me something to give me a massive sigh of relief sooner rather than later

DHC247 I have almost worn the hinges off the letter box with anxiety. It's really disgusting that they are allowed to get away with dragging this out for so long. Fingers crossed.

Back