U2 Red Zone Tickets

• Thread starter Stephenkelly
  • Start date
S

Stephenkelly

Hi All,
I bought u2 tickeds when the went on sale on Paddys Day. I bought Red Zone Tickets and paid €60 each for them. No where on the booking email did it mention that they were red zone tickets, it said they are general admission field tickets. I recieved the tickets in the post last week and again there is no mention on the ticket that they are redzone tickets.

I have rang Ticket master over ten times and since i bought the tickets to confirm that they are the ones I ordered and I have not been able to get through. I have also emailed them and they have never responded.

What should I do??? I dont want to arrive at the gig and discover that they have given me the wrong tickets.

Thanks in advance!

S Kelly

as far as I'm aware they were put on sale by accident. you were buying general admission tickets which are standing on the pitch. the red zone tickets were being auctioned off for bono's "red" charity

this is what i heard, don't know how true it is but could be wrong

That is also my understanding - managed to get through to ticket master this morning and I ended up speaking to someone who obviously has no idea about customer service! Told be that although there was the redzone option they were never officially on sale and that I should have know the red zone ticks were for auction only. I have been told that someone from management will contact me later (which I seriously doubt).

Back