Tyres in Cork

Squonk

Hello...I need to get 4 new tyres for my Octavia in Cork. Where can I go not to get ripped off? How much should I pay?..Thanks

I'm not sure how much you'll pay but there is a place near south terrace that my family has been going to for years.It's besid Cf. Lennox's, across from where cuthberts shop used to be.Try there i'd say.Sorry i can remember the name.But you def wont get ripped off.

You could try Corbett Tyres near Mercy Hosptial or Kevin Collins in Carrigaline. Price depends on the size and whether you want a recognised brand.

Rathcormac Tyre Centre Mondaniel Rathcormac Co Cork Cork (087)2531627

cheap tyres, but watch the guy who's balancing them

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up going to Dessie's tyres in Blackpool. They seem to be the only place open after 6pm. Anyhow, I got 4 Firestones (195/65 R15) plus tracking for €310....I think that was OK??

I was going to say Dessie's I've never had a problem and they are open till 10.
They are friendly, helpful and always have a crowd of people waiting, so I'm not alone in thinking they are good.
There price is fair, but not cheap by any means. They ask wethier you want a good set or great set which dictates the price. Some really nice alloys there also.

Back