Turn 100k in 150k in <10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Duracell290

I've posted a couple of threads on this site looking for some advice on selling my state pension, but to no avail, so I've decided to try and do it privately.

As I've stated, I'm seeking to raise 100k to start up a business. After serving 21 yrs in the Defence Forces, I am in receipt of a state pension of 1250+ each month, 15000+ annually. This money can be paid into any account I direct it too. What I am proposing is, if anyone is interested in advancing me the 100k, I will sign over the rights to my pension for the period of time it takes to return 150k, which should be less than 10 years depending on inflation (Index linked pension). I already have a life assurance policy which would also cover the initial capital should anything happen to me. All agreements will be signed and witnessed by a solicitor.

<...>

A return of ~4% per annum. Why wouldn't I just stick the money in the bank and get the same, if not a better, return?

Please familiarise yourself with the posting guidelines. especially PG 5 no advertising.

What you are proposing is highly irregular and Im closing the thread while the moderators consider it.

aj

Duracell,

Firstly, attempting to sell your Defence Forces Pension here on the Savings and Investments forum AAM is a clear breach of posting guidelines. This thread will remain closed.

Secondly, have you confirmed with the Defence Forces that you are actually allowed sell your pension in this way? This question can be discussed here: 41yo with Defence Forces Pension: Is it possible to sell it or take a lumpsum

Finally, if you want to raise capital for a new business venture have you looked at other avenues such as borrowing? This question can be discussed here (Ive edited the title somewhat and moved the thread to askaboutbusines). Want to raise €100k for business venture, can I borrow using DF pension as collateral

ajapale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back