Trump's rejection of Paris accord

Well we knew that anyway Dan but in fairness to the man, he is only doing what he promised during the election campaign so once again you have to look at the American people here who put him in charge! He is becoming more and more isolated though in political terms, even among his own, so at this rate it is hard to see him lasting the full term.

For a man unrestricted by facts it is fertile ground for fist pumping "U_S_A U_S_A" style posturing. When you listen to his speech it sounds convincing, I don't know much about the detail but the commentators tell me most of what he says is just not so.

He is managing to mess up just about everything he touches.
I don't think too many people are surprised.

It shows that universal suffrage is just too risky.

The reality is that deplorables should not be allowed to vote. It is time to introduce a licensing process to weed them out. Nothing too elaborate. For example: ask folk to write something coherent, anything at all, in no more than 40 and no less than 50 words. The level of spelling and grammatical mistakes would be a good indicator of deplorability. There's a few in these parts I would see instantly failing:rolleyes:

3 year period from implementation last November 5th before he can initiate a withdrawal and then a one year wait to confirm withdrawal.

That takes you to Nov 5th 2020
Usa election takes place Nov 4th 2020

Furthermore a large number of cities, states and large companies are signing themselves up.

Yet another Trump failure.

It shows that universal suffrage is just too risky.

The reality is that deplorables should not be allowed to vote. It is time to introduce a licensing process to weed them out. Nothing too elaborate. For example: ask folk to write something coherent, anything at all, in no more than 40 and no less than 50 words. The level of spelling and grammatical mistakes would be a good indicator of deplorability. There's a few in these parts I would see instantly failing:rolleyes:

Is it possible to write something in no more than 40 words and no less than 50 words ?

Am I missing something or should I just not vote from now on ?

Do mathematical errors matter or is it just spelling and grammatical errors that count in the licensing process ? :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to write something in no more than 40 words and no less than 50 words ?

Am I missing something or should I just not vote from now on ?

Do mathematical errors matter or is it just spelling and grammatical errors that count in the licensing process ? :)
I was wondering how long it would take to be spotted:)

Back