TRS not changed to 30%

My UB Mortgage hasn't come out yet either my account is with UB - has anyone UB mortgage come out whose main bank account is not with UB?

As for TRS think we will be waiting where is Rameire when we need him.

We got our first increased payment from ICS at the end of May. What I'm not clear on is how they're dealing with what is owing for January to April, will we get an extra payment or is it spread over the payments through the rest of the year. How are other banks dealing with this?
I'll put a call into ICS and report back.

Did you get any info from ICS?

Really?!?! mine is due tomorrow for this month.... Hopefully they'll get the 30% passed while they're fixing stuff!! Also, would you know when Ulster Bank is supposed to notify you when your deal is comin to it's end? (In my case my fixed rate period is ending in september)

Mine still hasn't been taken out. Also I rang them about my 30% & was told there was no way anything could be done until all their technical issues get sorted out, and 'did I not see it on the news'.

My fixed rate with UB ended last July & they were that late sending out a letter to notify me of new rates, that I just automatically rolled onto a variable rate. Which suited me just fine as their fixed rates weren't great & I've been saving about 80 a month since last year.

My mortgage is due out today... and my wages due in...

Well, my wages (PTSB) did make my account, (my employer banks with UB) but the mortgage money is still sitting there... however when I check my Mortgage A/C (UB) , the mortgage payment has been credited to my account!

Just off the phone wit PTSB - my 30% will be implemented for my July payment. Online banking wont show it for a couple of days .

72 euro a month drop for me :)
+ another 20 with the new rate !

Can anyone answer me this question:
I purchased my first property in 2007. I sold it in 2010 and purchased a different one. Where does this leave me with the revenue? The table on their website refers to "Year first principal private residence purchased" - this would be 2007 for me and means I should get the 30% rate until 2017 according to the table. But do I not get this rate now, seeing as I am on my second property/mortgage?

My UB Mortgage hasn't come out yet either my account is with UB - has anyone UB mortgage come out whose main bank account is not with UB?

As for TRS think we will be waiting where is Rameire when we need him.

thanks for your concern.
was in a serious car accident on tuesday and only got out of hospital yesterday.

but anyway.
revenue and trs.

I think UB will not be updating the TRS until December which will make a nice low December Mortgage payment as we will be due back the extra trs since the start of the year.
as far as the technical problems, I would say once they are fixed this month then the trs will go through this year.

Karibou57
if you are coming off a fixed rate you should get a letter one month before the rate ends to advise of the rate ending and to advise what rates will be open to your mortgage

Kerrymum
your trs seems a bit weird
you need to contact revenue 1890 463626
it may be that you are still only on 25% and not the 30%
or you are on the 30% and will get the increased money from revenue until the end of the year, or they have it in an account waiting for you to call them.

GL01
all banks do differently
but most will give you the owed money over the remainder of the year ( that includes the extra trs for jan to april )

Random2011
the repayments are extra lower because you are also receiving the extra trs for the first 6 months of the year, so in jan your repayments will go up slightly.

JohnJay
I think you should only be getting 20% trs this year as you are year 7 on trs based on first home bought in 2007.
as you bought a second home in 2010 you are outside the new 30% trs repayment.
just be wary, next year your trs will go to 15% of 3000 or 6000 if married.

JohnJay
I think you should only be getting 20% trs this year as you are year 7 on trs based on first home bought in 2007.
as you bought a second home in 2010 you are outside the new 30% trs repayment.
just be wary, next year your trs will go to 15% of 3000 or 6000 if married.

you are probaby right, Rameire but the rate I am on now doesnt fit as 15, 20 or 30%, so I dont know how its calculated. I have sent an email to Revenue this weekend to clarify.

My mortgage is with AIB. They handle TRS in a funny way - they credit my current account with the amount of TRS every month, then take my full mortgage repayment by DD. Because of this I can see exactly how much TRS I am getting every month.

If I am being treated as a non ftb, then should I not be getting a flat 15% every year as per figures here [broken link removed]

My mortgage is due out today... and my wages due in...

Well, my wages (PTSB) did make my account, (my employer banks with UB) but the mortgage money is still sitting there... however when I check my Mortgage A/C (UB) , the mortgage payment has been credited to my account!

ditto :)

GL01
all banks do differently
but most will give you the owed money over the remainder of the year ( that includes the extra trs for jan to april )

Thanks Rameire.

Sorry to hear about the accident, hope you're on the mend.

Whatstracker, I got mine applied in June payment (mortgage does out the 7th) so am in my second month!!

I would call & call them!! There is no reason why everyones is not updated!!

Just off the phone wit PTSB - my 30% will be implemented for my July payment. Online banking wont show it for a couple of days .

72 euro a month drop for me :)
+ another 20 with the new rate !

PTSB consistent!

Rang PTSB and got pretty much same reply as Alexandra. The extra TRS over the 12 months will be spread over the remaining 6. Next year i'm in year 8 of my mortgage unfortunatley so big rise again :(

Can anyone answer me this question:
I purchased my first property in 2007. I sold it in 2010 and purchased a different one. Where does this leave me with the revenue? The table on their website refers to "Year first principal private residence purchased" - this would be 2007 for me and means I should get the 30% rate until 2017 according to the table. But do I not get this rate now, seeing as I am on my second property/mortgage?

Revenue answered this question for me today. I am treated as a FTB on the older rate - ie 20% for the first 7 years (up to 2013 for me), then 15% of 3000 for until 2017.

I just need to find out now why my calculation of 20% differs from AIB's for 2012!

Has anyone with Bank of Scotland seen a change in their payment? I bought in 2007 & my DD went out today same as its been since the start of the year.
I must ring them to see what they say, but just curious if anyone elses has been updated yet?

Hi Tina2201
Last I heard was that UB TRS was being updated in December! I suppose it'll be a nice present just before christmas... it will have to be backdated to Jan '12!!

Still no sign of my mortgage coming out of my PTSB A/c.... God, its killing me trying to keep it!! :)

Just an update, I spoke with BoS & they advised that most peoples were corrected in May & backdated to Jan at that stage. So their systems must be updated for the correct rate. It just hadnt been applied to my account for some reason! They are to follow up on it, I'm sure I'll have to chase them again. But just if anyone elses hasnt changed you'll need to give them a call because they seem to think its all sorted.

Back