Trip to Barcelona Game

G

gsh3451

I am trying to organise a trip to see Barcelona play a game in the Nou Camp. Will try and stay in a cheap hotel or hostel. Can anyone recommend any? Also how do I get hold of tickets for the game?
Thanks in advance.

[broken link removed] - friend of mine purchased tickets from this site before for Barcelona game. Fixtures arent releases until mid July tho

Hi, we were in Barcelona recently. We stayed in this apartment [broken link removed]
It was 300 for 3 nights but it will sleep 4 people and has a fold out couch so could sleep 6! It's right in the middle of Barcelona and we found it great.

Also check this website [broken link removed]
It has all types of accomodation on it!

Stayed in Hotel Flor Parks on Ramblas. Clean, modern and duty manager was polite and helpful. Got a rate of €91 per night (room only) Monday-Wednesday on http://www.hotels.com (www.hotels.com)

I've heard that Barca tix can be hard to come by.

I got a ticket last season on the fly - showed up 2 days before a match v athletico bilbao - no probs. 14e face value from the stadium ticket desk. and there was 92,000 at that! it was up in the gods mind you but a great view. it does get fairly windy up there tho. i moved down into the middle tier at 1/2 time and just sat in a seat. nobody moved me along. the only hassle getting tickets is for the big games really. you can also buy tickets from ATM type machines that are dotted about the city. still, best to goto the stadium and do the whole tour etc and get your ticket then. enjoy it - its a great place.

Anyone any tips for Barcelona..

Going to the Real game so looking for suggestions for a few pints before/after..

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Go to this website: www.spanishfootballtickets.com

You do end up paying a bit more for the ticket than normal (I paid €60 for a ticket that normally costs €45); nowhere near as expensive as you pay for some of these so called ticket brokers and at least you are gauranteed a ticket. They deliver the tickets to your hotel (which you don't need to book through this website by the way). Service was excellent; other people who used this website also were quite happy.

The Nou Camp is a fantastic stadium and should be visited by any serious footie fan at least once in their life

Back