Treadmill.

Sue Ellen

Moderator.
Have read a few previous threads here on the above and just wondering if anyone has a particular recommendation?

Bought one many moons ago from Argos but it causes terrible back pain because it is too sloped.

A friend recommended hiring one out to see if it is suitable/comfortable but just
wonder if there are any recommendations for where to hire? Would it be possible to trade in old version also?

Wouldn't want to spend much more than €500 but looking around they seem quite expensive.

"too sloped"

Can you not adjust the slope? Most treadmills allow you to alter the angle you run at. Failing that, whats the stop you from putting the back up on a plank or the likes.

I'd be surprised if you get one thats anyway sturdy for €500. Possibly from buy and sell?

I bought one last year for EUR 1,500.00 in VJ's World Of Fitness. It was expensive but I think it was worth it and it had a 3 year motor warranty . My sister had bought a cheaper one. It was very narrow and you could hear the motor straining when you ran on it. I guess you get what you pay for.

Also the second hand market for the more expensive ones seems to be strong and you can pay a lot for one in the buy and sell or on ebay with no recourse.

Back