Transferring BOI Credit Card Balance to Halifax Credit Card

Card

I have been issued with a Halifax Credit Card and rang up today to have it activated and have the outstanding balance on my current Bank Of Ireland card transferred over and that account closed.
The operator asked me for how much I wished to transferred over and I said the entire outstanding balance. He asked how much that was and I stated that as at my last bill (29th Feb.) the outstanding amount was €447 however I stated that interest would have accrued since that date and that I wanted the entire outstanding amount transferred over. I was then again asked how much exactly I wanted to transfer over and again I repeated the entire outstanding balance as of today’s date. We seemed to be going around in circles but I was left with the impression that I would have to contact BOI get them to confirm the exact amount outstanding as of today's date and then ring Halifax back is that correct. Do I need to contact BOI to let them know that I am closely the account I assumed that all that would be handled by Halifax or is that perhaps being a bit presumptuous on my behalf?

I have been issued with a Halifax Credit Card and rang up today to have it activated and have the outstanding balance on my current Bank Of Ireland card transferred over and that account closed.
The operator asked me for how much I wished to transferred over and I said the entire outstanding balance. He asked how much that was and I stated that as at my last bill (29th Feb.) the outstanding amount was €447 however I stated that interest would have accrued since that date and that I wanted the entire outstanding amount transferred over. I was then again asked how much exactly I wanted to transfer over and again I repeated the entire outstanding balance as of today’s date. We seemed to be going around in circles but I was left with the impression that I would have to contact BOI get them to confirm the exact amount outstanding as of today's date and then ring Halifax back is that correct. Do I need to contact BOI to let them know that I am closely the account I assumed that all that would be handled by Halifax or is that perhaps being a bit presumptuous on my behalf?

to be fair to halifax you need to tell them how much your balance is is boi, i don't think they can check the amount with boi.

There's no way Halifax could find out the exact current balance on your BOI card - that's between you and BOI...

Back