Trade Republic paying 4% on deposits up to €50,000

Opened my account in recent days. It says "Tax ID - Please add in profile - 89 days"

I cannot click on this to add anything, I tried on phone and web.

Does it mean I need to add it after 89 days?

Opened my account in recent days. It says "Tax ID - Please add in profile - 89 days"

I cannot click on this to add anything, I tried on phone and web.

Does it mean I need to add it after 89 days?
You can do this in your profile, settings, tax.

It is unnecessarily vague and confusing for sure. Looking at their website it says "All funds in the cash account are legally protected up to €100,000 per investor". So this would support that it isn't just 100,000 in total (for TR as a whole).

have people already got interest paid for September? as mine just got missing from the app, nor interested nor balance reflected nor transaction

have people already got interest paid for September? as mine just got missing from the app, nor interested nor balance reflected nor transaction
Hasn't hit my account yet. It normally gets credited around this time of the morning.

TR say on their website that they payout the interest usually in the first 3 days of the month. Last month was the 3rd of the month for me.

I didn't get my interest either even though it was only a few euros. Also it's a bit annoying that all the information on my interest accrued etc has all vanished, I can't even look back now in September and see what was the figure of interest I received in September.

All I see is 4% rate, €0.00 interest earned and next payout 01Nov. Not a big fan of Trade Republic. Lightyear is vastly superior in it's service, everything is instant, it tells you first of the month you get your interest and then you get an email and update in the morning with interest earned. You can clearly see it building up and they don't erase the figures when a new month begins.

I didn't get my interest either even though it was only a few euros. Also it's a bit annoying that all the information on my interest accrued etc has all vanished, I can't even look back now in September and see what was the figure of interest I received in September.

All I see is 4% rate, €0.00 interest earned and next payout 01Nov. Not a big fan of Trade Republic. Lightyear is vastly superior in it's service, everything is instant, it tells you first of the month you get your interest and then you get an email and update in the morning with interest earned. You can clearly see it building up and they don't erase the figures when a new month begins.
If you tap on transactions it should show everything back to when you opened the account.

If you tap on transactions it should show everything back to when you opened the account.
I think that is the problem most are having. There is no record of interest paid in the transactions (at least not for payment of interest in October).

I think that is the problem most are having. There is no record of interest paid in the transactions (at least not for payment of interest in October).
There isn't a record of it yet because you haven't received it yet. When the interest is paid it will show in your transactions

There isn't a record of it yet because you haven't received it yet. When the interest is paid it will show in your transactions
Before the weekend, my app told me interest next payout was 1 Oct, but i've not received anything yet.

now its telling me next interest payout is 1 Nov. Am I missing something?

You need to activate 4% rate inside the app under interests section. I haven't got paid interest for September month yet but my "interests earned" amount increased already (so they included September's earnings to total calculation).

I believe we should wait a bit more to see the interest money in our accounts. On the other hand, have Lightyear increased their interest amount to compete with Trade Republic yet?

Anyone noticed a weird (annoying) change, how your stock holdings are now listed in sequence of current value per holding? Before, your list of holdings ("Investments") was ranked in the order of how they were doing overall, gain or loss either "since buy", or on the current day "daily" as per which you selected but now the ranking is by current value of your stock, ie not much help with what to buy or sell for instance. Maybe its a bug or has anyone seen this change flagged?

Before the weekend, my app told me interest next payout was 1 Oct, but i've not received anything yet.

now its telling me next interest payout is 1 Nov. Am I missing something?
You haven't received anything because it hasn't hit your account yet. In banking, things generally don't happen on a weekend so if something is meant to happen on a weekend, it usually happens the next working day after.

The interest has hit my account this morning and it is showing up in my statement as well.

Back