Tourist giving birth in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no, I'm not advocating a free for all in terms of migration!! I am pointing out that we will need some, but then it might also help to bring stability to other regions in the world so that people don't feel to have to leave...

Plus a free for all is unlikely to help the other regions in the long run, if we keep sweeping up all their trained professionals \ middle classes.

The visas offered to meat factory workers do not fall under the Critical Skills program. That's a separate pilot program that aims to address critical shortages in low skilled sectors.
you are not fully up to date they are now allowed under the Critical Skills program ,

you are not fully up to date they are now allowed under the Critical Skills program ,

Unless new regs have been published since March of last year, they're not. If they have, perhaps you could provide a link to them, otherwise my understanding remains that meat processors continue to fall under the quota system set out in Employment Permits Regulations 2017.

We also produce quite a bit of the weapons infrastructure too if you took a look at it (IT systems etc.)

Purple is quite right - we are not blameless here!
Don't forget the Rendition flights that used to land here and, of course, half of the worlds aircraft are leased and half of them are leased through Ireland so there's a good chance some of the renditioning was done in Irish aircraft.

Oh, and we build our economy on stealing taxes from other countries, are we allowed to say that?

Last edited:
Don't forget the REndition flights that used to land here and, of course, half of the worlds aircraft are leased and half of them are leased through Ireland so there's a good chance some of the renditioning was done in Irish aircraft.

Oh, and we build our economy on stealing taxes from other countries, are we allowed to say that?
My god but do you hate us,including yourself as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back