Tour De France

gongey

delighted to see that TnG bought the rights to show the Tour this year. Last year's was fairly historic in that Armstrong won 6, and we had an Irish rider for the first time in years, but this one promises to be even more so. As a sporting spectacle it's a fantastic sight, and apart from the connatations with drugs, it will prove worthwhile viewing each day. Fair dues to TnG, I can say I'm delighted to see it back on Irish Television. way better than watching tennis.....

gongey said:
delighted to see that TnG bought the rights to show the Tour this year. Last year's was fairly historic in that Armstrong won 6, and we had an Irish rider for the first time in years, but this one promises to be even more so. As a sporting spectacle it's a fantastic sight, and apart from the connatations with drugs, it will prove worthwhile viewing each day. Fair dues to TnG, I can say I'm delighted to see it back on Irish Television. way better than watching tennis.....

Oh, I don't know - some of these female Russian tennis stars are quite entertaining to watch. Strictly from a sportswomanship point of view, of course. ;)

MonsieurBond said:
Oh, I don't know - some of these female Russian tennis stars are quite entertaining to watch. Strictly from a sportswomanship point of view, of course. ;)

Agreed...:D

Yeah - but you really have to watch the early stages of tennis tournaments to catch most of them. :p

Can`t wait! A great sporting event.
Really miss Anna Kornikova...
Really miss Sumo ....
No connection.
PS. Is Sumo on tv anywhere?

Is it going to be in English or will it be in Irish??

Back