Tosh Tablet - what are they like?

Pee

Looking at the [broken link removed] on Did.ie, has anyone here got one and what are their vies of it? It's coming at just under €400

Is there better available for similar dosh?

You can get the apple iPAD3 from that website for €80 extra with the same amount of memory. Personally I would avoid Android tablets (except maybe Samsung) and go with Apple. Far superior.

Ice-cream sandwich is not the current version of Android. You should make sure that this device can be upgraded to Jellybean. I suspect it can't (or else it would have been !). If my suspicion is valid, why spend money on something that's already one version out of date, when you could get an iPad for another €80 (as already noted) ?

After iPad, Samsung and Sony are regarded as the best of the rest. Not Toshiba.

Not every likes to have everything dictated to them by apple ,
Some people prefer after shelling out for it you are not in contact for life with apples restrictive softwAre

Thanks for your recomendations, my budget has changed so I wont be looking for the tablet for a while :(

I'm not really into heading towards the apple market as I think if you get one piece of hardware from them then you really need to have everything to get best results.

Back