Too good to be true?

R

Rebrabuk

Just found a BFG Geforce 7900 GTX OC 512MB on ebay for nearly half the price of the cheapest version i could find in shops/websites over here. Its in America up on auction on ebay. The person running the auction is completely new and has 3 of these cards up theres also an offer of free shipping.

According to the seller he owned a shop which was heavily damaged by flooding, this coincides with the recent weather in the area of the address he posted. Apparently he had a stockpile of hardware stored in his house which he had planned to move to his store before the flood and has decided to sell it on ebay to try cover the damage to the store.

Now this is a steal, the low price and free shipping make me very skeptical about this. Maybe its just because im new to ebay but this just seems far too good to be true particularly since this guy is new to ebay. Just wanted to get some opinions on this as the auctions are up in about 5 hours. Forgot to mention he wants to use paypal which is a bit of a surprise as i wouldve thought this to be a scam and with him using paypal it makes me wonder if this is real and im just being paranoid.

yes i know the thread got posted when i was barely halfway through not sure how it happened but i got knocked out of the text box and whatever key i hit posted the thread.

Back