SpiderBaby
Registered User
- Messages
- 27
So this is a first for me. I typically switch providers every year and my 12-month contract with Flogas is coming to an end at the end of this month. I received an email from Flogas with the rates below. I've never had a provider email me the same discount as I had been on and moreover, it's better than the new customer offer listed on their website! (They are currently showing only a 10% discount off the same rates). Usually, I've had to ring them to haggle and even then, in recent years I could never get as good a rate as the previous year.
I've plugged my past 12 months' data into both EnergyPal and Kilowatt and both list this Flogas deal as the best for my circumstances.
The rate is called 'Dual Fuel 24Hr Smart 29% & 28% Gas Loyalty Discount'

Just thought I'd share in case it's of use to any others. The cynic in me wonders if they are trying to lock customers in before they hike their rates but they did already hike them in July of this year so maybe unlikely to do so again that fast.
I've plugged my past 12 months' data into both EnergyPal and Kilowatt and both list this Flogas deal as the best for my circumstances.
The rate is called 'Dual Fuel 24Hr Smart 29% & 28% Gas Loyalty Discount'

Just thought I'd share in case it's of use to any others. The cynic in me wonders if they are trying to lock customers in before they hike their rates but they did already hike them in July of this year so maybe unlikely to do so again that fast.