Tonight With Vincent Browne - Unwatchable Due To Ad Breaks

I agree. Too many "Ehs" and "Ums".

What I really object to in the programme is the almost savage anti Fianna Fail bias shown by some of his guests.

The people of FF work ceaselessly for the people of this country with no thought for their own welfare, and, without FF, the country wouldn't be the way it is.

I think we can all agree with the last part of the last paragraph above.
I have to admit that when George Lee was on the show the night he resigned ,he got a very serious grilling from Vincent and his guests,whereby Mr Lee was shown up for what he is.....not willing to roll up his sleeves and work hard at the politics game and prefering to return to the pampered life of RTE.
Of course some of vincents shows aren`t great....the subject for discussion and the guests mightn`t be great. At least we don`t have to put up with the reverential style of some of our other presenters.
What is so great about Olivia o Leary? Isn`t she with the BBC ?

I agree with OP....pain with all those ad breaks. Don't know why they bother because I just switch channels and time the breaks.....so no brainwashing from ads for me. Also, sometimes it can be frustrating when Vincent asks a question, and then proceeds to answer it.......in drama style.......when he lets it flow, it's grand...but that doesn't happen often.

I think TV3 was having extreem technical difficulties last night. For some bizzare reason it seems to have come live from the inside of a church. The sound was very very poor and it was allmost impossible to hear the discussion most of the time.

With regard to the Willie O'Dea issue I noticed that they said they would come back to it but they didnt. Matt Cooper did however make a cryptic remark along the lines "we will just have to wait and read about it in your (Vincent Brownes) newspaper article tomorrow". I got the impression that that the TV3 lawyers may have been sweating it in the background!
Not sure if it was live, looked recorded

Back