Tokens on Lyons tea bags

ACA

Been collecting these little tokens for ages....does anyone know what they're for? Tried googling but the Lyons website is not fully operational yet. Is there anyway that I can get a list of products to buy with them?

Been collecting these little tokens for ages....does anyone know what they're for? Tried googling but the Lyons website is not fully operational yet. Is there anyway that I can get a list of products to buy with them?

I wondered that too. You used to collect them and enter the minstrels competition many moons ago but now they seem redundant. Why do they keep putting them on the boxes? One of life's great mysteries!

Don't hold your breath. Sent an email to '[email protected]' in April about faulty/unsealed packaging. Apart from getting an automated delivery conformation and read receipt, they could not be bothered to reply.

Towger

I have sent two emails to www.unileverfoodsolutions.ie about this very thing and both emails have been ignored! I would be interested in hearing from others who might have better luck.
Don't hold your breath. Sent an email to '[email protected]' in April about faulty/unsealed packaging. Apart from getting an automated delivery conformation and read receipt, they could not be bothered to reply.
Probably better to always put such queries/complaints in writing (i.e. posted letter) as many organisations are still slow to deal with email or treat it as official as a written letter in my experience

There is a callsave phone number on the packets of Lyons tea 1850 345543. I rang it this morning and was told the tokens are for the following - '' collect the tokens and send to Lyons tea, nominating a charity of your choice. At the end of each month the names of the charities are put in a draw and the winning charity will receive €10,000. The promotion is due to start in September and details will be on the new packets

Probably better to always put such queries/complaints in writing (i.e. posted letter) as many organisations are still slow to deal with email or treat it as official as a written letter in my experience

Too True,

Could someone PM me with the name and address of the top man or woman for Unilever Ireland?

Towger.

Back