To appear on members' list, you have to post a message

Hello Brendan! I have been (a) busy then (b) away at a two-week conference and now I've returned home would like to access AAM but find nothing happens when I try to register on the new vBulletin system. Like others, I've been told at one stage my password is "invalid".

Elderdog is not on the list and I wonder if he's having the same issues?

Marie said:
would like to access AAM but find nothing happens when I try to register on the new vBulletin system.

There was already a user registration for Marie which may have resulted from your attempts to register. Since this user had a zero post count I have deleted it so you can try registering once again. Please note that you must click on the link that will be emailed to you in order to activate your account. If you have problems registering or posting please post the exact text of any error messages that appear and detailed descriptions of what led to them appearing. Thanks.

Roundstone said:
having trouble registering

I have once again deleted the Roundstone registration which had no posts to date. Please try again and make sure that you receive the activation email and then click on the link contained therein. If you still have problems please post back with detailed information about the problem including a detailed description and any error messages that appear.

I am now posting a message to appear on the members list. This is my first time to post to this board.

Back