Titanic Exhib.City West

danole

Not sure if this is the correct forum,but has anyone one been to this exhibition? When I went to book tickets,it give a start time of 10a.m.,which is way too early for me,as I've to travel up from the country.Can one just roll in anytime & is it worth the trip up/price of admission? Thanks!

Hi there,
I'm pretty sure that you can go into the exhibit any time. You usually go around the exhibition yourself or opt to have a audio tour as apposed to have a guided tour. They normally take an hour or two at most.
Haven't been the exhibit in City West but I worked in the Titanic Exhibit in Boston. It was very enjoyable!
Enjoy if you go!

The website states that tickets are valid for a specific time only. If you go through the booking process, you'll see that you can choose a time that suits (the initial list shows only 10am, but when you select a date, all other available times are displayed).

I went to a similar exhibition in Florida many years ago and found it to be extremely moving. I can't remember how much I paid in to see that one, but it was worth every cent.

Back