Tips For The Big Race Today!!!

J

joejoe

My wife and I have never bet on horse racing before, we were looking for some tips for the big race today (not even sure what its called) We are going to put 120 quid on three horses. Who should we bet on and what way?

Joejoe

Hey joejoe! I've got a good tip ........ forget Cheltenham, give the old lady the dosh to treat some of her pals to a slap up meal and while they're out, relax. The definition of 'horse sense'? That which stops horses betting on human beings. However, if my advice falls on deaf ears ...... an each way punt on AFISTFULLOFDOLLARS (43/1 at the mo) may enable you to treat the ladies to a reasonably long lunch in a more salubrious establishment.

If you truly believe it to be a 2 horse race then what about the following

What about 100 on Kauto Star at 11/10 (€210 should he win)
And 50 on Den at 7/4 (137.50 should he win)

So for a total outlay of 150, the max you can lose is 13.50....this is of course if you think it's a 2 horse race.

Personally if the ground stays as it is I will be having a lash on Ruby.

Then maybe an each-way squeek on Exotic Dancer whose been backed from 12/1 to 10/1. Denman is now 2/1 btw.

Hope this helps happy betting.

Here are a few worth an each way punt:

13.05 fiveforthree
14.15 five dream
16.05 agus a vic
17.20 freelander

Hindsight is a wonderful science:

What about an accumulator -

1230 - Whiteoak
105 - Five for three
140 - Naiid du Misselot
215 - Celestial halo
250 - Nenuphar Collonges
330 - Denman
405 - Amicelli
440 - Tiger Cry
520 - Silver jaro

Should bring in a little over the lotto win for a Euro!

Hindsight is a wonderful science:

What about an accumulator -

1230 - Whiteoak
105 - Five for three
140 - Naiid du Misselot
215 - Celestial halo
250 - Nenuphar Collonges
330 - Denman
405 - Amicelli
440 - Tiger Cry
520 - Silver jaro

Should bring in a little over the lotto win for a Euro!

I THINK YOU GOT THEM ALL RIGHT

all joking aside with the Boylesports offer of a refund if your horse finished 2nd -in any of the 25 races- and provided Kauto finished first to Denman in the Gold Cup, then the bet was on Denman. If he wins you win. if he finishes 2nd (to Kauto) then you get refunded your stake. only way you could lose is if he finished out of the first 2 and Kauto didn't win. which was probably never going to happen. Hindsight is wonderful alright.

Back