Tiny crawling bugs in bathroom

yeah the odd thing is that my bathroom has a decent window (and some sort of extractor fan) and often the door would be open a bit, it's just that there must be poor circulation of air the way it is situated.
I've been trying to dry the walls off with a towel post showers lately to get rid of the main wet, and I'll try running the heater a bit too, as that's actually on the wall where I think the bugs are coming from.
Thanks truthseeker and all for your input on this.

I think its definitely a damp issue and as well that you have mentioned mould - is there any chance water is leaking behind tiles in the shower and you have wet walls that you cant see? Or some other undiscovered leak?
If you can find the source of the mould you'd probably be on a winner.

did you find out what these bugs are?

Fizzy,

I am having a similar issue as you and it is driving me crazy. I noticed these miniscule light brown bugs in my bathroom tile grout, or on my window sill. I have had the exterminator in 2 times to spray but he has no idea what they are and I am still seeing them. I was researching online and came across your post , so thought you might know what they are or tell me if you have any luck in getting rid of them.

Thanks

Back