tiling prices

hils

Anybody have any idea of what tilers are charging these days per square metre?

I was charged €11 a Sq Yard for 60 x 60 porcelain floor times. Mayo area though.

Which tiles are good for the kitchen/ hallway and living room???
I mean ceramic or porcelain??

Please separate this into a new thread. It has nothing to do with the price of tiling, and will only serve to drag this thread off-topic.
Leo

I was charged €11 a Sq Yard for 60 x 60 porcelain floor times. Mayo area though.

We are getting our tiling done at the min - over 200sq yards - £13 a sq yard - porcelain tiles 60x60 - there was cheaper but this tiler is excellent! (and his idea's)
Also we have underfloor heating upstairs and downstairs

12E a square yard down the country! im raging cos back in the good old days I paid a tiler 20e a square yard, he cost more than the tiles did! they say it could be 35e a sq yard in Dublin.

thankas for all the responses - I've been given a guide price by our tile supplier and they reckon roughly €18 a sq yard - I haven't spoken to their recommended tilers directly yet but when I do I'll let you know.

Our tiler quoted us €15 a sq metre and we got marble and cermaic and other tiles put down.
He did all of our self build so maybe that was why the good price. In the north-east/Dublin area.
Can't believe some are charging up to €35 a sq metre for marble.

Back