Tickets for La Liga matches

You will be able to get Barcelona tickets for any home game (bar the Real Madrid match) on the day or days leading up to the match at the stadium. You can also buy online in the few days leading up to the match.

Remember that the day of the match (Saturday or Sunday) and time (can be as early as 7pm, as late as 10pm) is only confirmed a week or 10 days before the match - this is to accomodate TV - so plan your trip accordingly.

Thanks Mark.Will be staying saturday and Sunday so should
be able to fit in all eventualities.

Seen a few games there over the years.

You will be able to pickup tickets ok for most games. I was looking at the coverage of their game at the weekend v Racing and there was a lot of empty spaces at the stadium.

If you want to arrange it before you travel check out www.eatb.es - they are an authorised ticket agency and I got great service from them a few years back. But you will pay more for these tickets than you would from the Camp Nou ticket office, so this latter option would be best.

Hope you have a great time. Its a great city.

Agreed.

I went on a tour of the stadium and picked up tickets for brilliant seats afterwards. The game was on the following day.

Great experience.

Back