Tickets for Barcelona and Real Madrid Games ?

whiz

Hi Guys
I am looking to buy tickets for Barcelona and Real Madrid La Liga games, excluding the big game between themselves. Does anybody know where I can buy these ? The clubs are not selling them on their websites, but so called ''official partner websites'' are offering tickets for sale, are these ok ? (see Link below) Or does anybody know of a official route I can buy them from ?

[broken link removed]

whiz, I can only answer regarding Barcelona. Tickets usually go on sale to members from September 1st or thereabouts. Joe Public can buy from a couple of weeks before each match. The only sell-out game will be the one with RM, all others you can buy the week before, either on the web or at the ground. DON'T use the tout sites, you'll pay through the nose for poor seats that you can buy directly from the club.

Remember the day AND time of the match are not confirmed till about a week or 10 days before the match so you need to plan to be in Barca Saturday AND Sunday evening - not exactly a hardship.

You can buy tickets for Barcelona home matches directly from their official website. Do not waste your time and money on tout sites. We bought tickets from the official site for a game last January and our seats were 5 rows from the pitch. Amazing!!

You can select what stand you want to sit in and then what seats you want. You then pay for them and print them off. Very easy to use.

Use this link and see what match you want to go to. Then check what date you can buy the tickets (members can buy them earlier and also get discounts).

La Liga matches are only confirmed 10 days before the match, so you might think its on a Saturday evening but could change to a Sunday afternoon. Check website for any changes.

I have used eatb.es for Barca tickets in the past, and madrid-tickets.net for Real Madrid tickets.

Found both reliable, with the latter delivering the tickets to my hotel.

Thanks Guys for your replies. RMCF is madrid-tickets.net a tout website ?

I did the Nou Camp tour in November 2000. There was a ticket office there and I bought tickets for their home game V Malaga a few days later. Got great seats at the front row of the middle tier stand behind the goals.

Malaga won 2-1 :eek:

Thanks Guys for your replies. RMCF is madrid-tickets.net a tout website ?

Well it depends on what you class as a 'tout'.

I would call them more a ticket agency. They have official links with Real Madrid I think, and so that doesn't make them touts in my mind. However, they do of course charge a premium, so some would call them touts for that as they are selling tickets above face value.

As I say they offer a great service, including delivery to your hotel. But if you prefer you could try to go to the ticket office and get a ticket at face value. Then if you can't you could revert back to these guys.

Back