Tickets - Dublin/Meath Game

howareya

Are both counties in the same predicament....
In Meath clubs have ordered tickets and where most clubs were concernes they received less that half of the order. People who have attended all teh matches left high and dry without a ticket.

Its rediculous. 80,000 seats and still hard to get tickets.

dublin matches will always be hard to get tickets for as they only travel to Croker. that and Meath/Dublin match tickets are gilt edged. Still put the word out and don't give up - they do surface if you are persistant.

Whole areas of the Cusack Stand were empty for the first game - I think the official attendance was 72,000, which would leave 8,000 empty seats. Even allowing for increased hype for the replay, there should be more than enough to go around this time.

We had a few spare the last game and could not give them away. In the hill but we were drinking in Drumcondra maybe if we drank in Ballybough would have been easier
Due to the rain some 'fare weather' supporters did not go? Me I got wet but would not put me off

Join your local GAA club and apply through there after the Leinster Final, touch wood Dublin get through, tickets become more scarce and harder to get

Goo luck in your search

Whole areas of the Cusack Stand were empty for the first game - I think the official attendance was 72,000, which would leave 8,000 empty seats. Even allowing for increased hype for the replay, there should be more than enough to go around this time.

I would imagine the reason for this was that people from Wicklow and Louth (there was two games that day) left early rather than get drenched for another hour!!

Official attendance was 79K

Sorry to say lads. This is like two featherweights fighting. Fast and furious but unfortunately when they come to fight the heavyweights they will get blown away.

Was glad to say i eventually got tickets. I am a member of our club but they got less than half of what was ordered as did the majority of other clubs in Meath. (don't know how the Dublin clubs faired out)

After all that i was disappointed with the result. it was there for the taking but credit due to the Dubs they played a good tactical game. Best of luck in the semi.

I don't think Dublin will go much further than leinster to be honest but its further than Meath all the same

I doubt i'll get it hard to find tickets for the qualifiers. all the same i better put my name down for one. Meath are an up and coming side and the support for their games is coming back to what it was when Meath were high fliers
Go ON THE ROYALS!!!

Yeah, good game but you're probably right enough about how far they'll go. Certainly wouldn't beat the likes of Tyrone after that display over Donegal!

Back