Three.ie contract.

Markove

I am a 3 billpay customer on a 24 month contract (8 months expired).I am unhappy with the level of service being provided -particularly network coverage in my area - and would now prefer to terminate the agreement and switch to another provider. Whilst being fully aware of the binding nature of these agreements I wonder is there any means at all of having the contract rescinded? Also, what would be the ramifications of simply ordering my bank to simply stop the monthly direct debit? Thank you.

Asbosulely zero means. They will pursue you for the remaining balance of the contract.

As well if their coverage is crap you will most lightly find the same with others as they are sharing masts and other kit so its not as if each provider has a fully // system.
I have one from most of them here on the desk, all crap

Every now and again you will get communication from your service provider where they have changed terms and conditions, or increased prices. If you read the small print, usually these give you 14-30 days to break out of the contract penalty free, so keep an eye out for one of them.

In my experience Meteor, who were my previous provider (prepay), provided a far superior service at least in terms of Internet speed. 3 is still operating the old O2 network. Anyway, I certainly regret switching.

Markove,
Write to 3.
Clearly explain that you are not getting coverage that you can reasonably expect as a consumer .
Because of that you are regretfully forced to cancel any contract with them.
Then let them do the running , rather than you.
Do not phone them, do not take phone calls . Maintain a paper trail.
They are used to (hounding) people , and most concede, so hang tough.

it doesnt work that way Gerry. I tried that with Meteor as the covereage was brutal in Swords. They require you to show the service is crap.

Back