Three 3 mobile service

5Times

I recently purchased a 3 mobile service modem and it never worked in my area, I sent it back to them. I purchased it online and it cost about 50 euros.

After I purchased it I foolishly decided to "tick" the box and pay monthly. I never used the service and rang them back and sent it back.

So they owe me money after purchasing their usless modem, there customer service department said they never got the modem, even though its my modem which I purchased outright. They have continued to try and bill me, for a service I never used..

I stopped them after they took 50 euros from my account, they have turned around and said I owe them over 200 euros and have handed the debt over to a debt collection company.. Who are "calling around" to collect.. What am I going to do about this.

I recently purchased a 3 mobile service modem and it never worked in my area, I sent it back to them. I purchased it online and it cost about 50 euros.

After I purchased it I foolishly decided to "tick" the box and pay monthly. I never used the service and rang them back and sent it back.

So they owe me money after purchasing their usless modem, there customer service department said they never got the modem, even though its my modem which I purchased outright. They have continued to try and bill me, for a service I never used..

I stopped them after they took 50 euros from my account, they have turned around and said I owe them over 200 euros and have handed the debt over to a debt collection company.. Who are "calling around" to collect.. What am I going to do about this.

I had a similar situation with three. I refused to pay the debt collection agency and was eventually sent back to three who eventually cancelled my account.

Good look with them though, they're an awful shower to deal with.

Back