Things you heard today that you hope are an April's Fool Day joke...

fizzelina

I'm listening to the John Murray show and Paul Gogarty is on with him plugging his latest career, as a musician!! He has been singing away on the radio and everything.....
Is this an April Fools Day joke?? From the Dail to music!

I heard that we need to pay billions to bail out the banks,has to be April fools day!

I've heard enough crackers in the past ("Cheapest bailout in the world","Turned a corner").
Why wait until April Fool's day?

I'm listening to the John Murray show and Paul Gogarty is on with him plugging his latest career, as a musician!! He has been singing away on the radio and everything.....
Is this an April Fools Day joke?? From the Dail to music!

Phew, they just said it's an April Fool joke. Is that the best John Murray could come up with....

post-it.jpeg

and this image from www.broadsheet.ie which I am addicted to checking....

A local free newspaper had a story this evening, stating that Roy Keane was in discussion with a view to buying Cork City F.C.

Further down the article, they said that he was also talking to Stephen Ireland, hoping to convince him to come and play with City, on a short term contract, while he was out of favour in The Premiership.

They quoted Roy as saying that Ireland could use the loan term with City as a way of building bridges with the people of Cork, after he told a French magazine that he'd rather shoot himself than live in Cork.

Imagine [broken link removed] parked outside ! :D

Back