Therapy for expecting mother

C

car

missus car is due our second mini in a few weeks, I want to send her for a massage/reflexology day out somewhere in dublin. Any ideas?
Preferably a day out, ie, not just an hour or 2, and one that caters for pregnant women. cheers.

Powerscourt Springs is supposed to be very nice, and quite expensive. Would she get the full benefit at 8 months gone? Maybe wait until after the birth & give her the day out plus babysitting services at that stage?

Aqua in Stillorgan do hot stone massage for expectant mothers and I've heard good things about them. I think they also do a day package.

What a good hubby you are

A lot of places that offer day packages offer full use of their facilities, sauna, steamroom etc which won't be suitable for your wife during pregnancy.
SamMcCauley in Greystones have a 5 1/2 hr package for 190
[broken link removed]

I'm sure most beauticians would do you up a package of treatments although its nics to have somewhere like a relaxation room to have a break between treatments.

The Buff Day Spa next door to the Gaiety is a lovely spot, with great treatments and a nice relaxation area. Very handy for LUAS/bus/Dart etc to get straight home after a relaxing day.
see their website at [broken link removed]

many thanks for all the suggestions guys.
I went for the buffdayspa and shes going in tomorrow. Will let you know how it went.