Therapy for expecting mother

C

car

missus car is due our second mini in a few weeks, I want to send her for a massage/reflexology day out somewhere in dublin. Any ideas?
Preferably a day out, ie, not just an hour or 2, and one that caters for pregnant women. cheers.
sugar_model_pregnant_lad-tb.JPG

Powerscourt Springs is supposed to be very nice, and quite expensive. Would she get the full benefit at 8 months gone? Maybe wait until after the birth & give her the day out plus babysitting services at that stage?

Aqua in Stillorgan do hot stone massage for expectant mothers and I've heard good things about them. I think they also do a day package.

What a good hubby you are :)

A lot of places that offer day packages offer full use of their facilities, sauna, steamroom etc which won't be suitable for your wife during pregnancy.
SamMcCauley in Greystones have a 5 1/2 hr package for 190
[broken link removed]

I'm sure most beauticians would do you up a package of treatments although its nics to have somewhere like a relaxation room to have a break between treatments.

The Buff Day Spa next door to the Gaiety is a lovely spot, with great treatments and a nice relaxation area. Very handy for LUAS/bus/Dart etc to get straight home after a relaxing day.
see their website at [broken link removed]

many thanks for all the suggestions guys.
I went for the buffdayspa and shes going in tomorrow. Will let you know how it went.

Back