theme park tickets for florida

ilovepink

hi guys. can somebody help me?
im going to orlando florida in a few weeks and we want to do the parks but im totally BOGGLED as to what parks to do and how to purchase the tickets.... ive been on numerous sites but there all so confusing. are we better to buy the tickets online before we head off or wait and get them at the conscierge at the hotel.. please someone help me before we scream.. the tickets are for 2 adults.. or should i say 2 big kids

Wait until you get over there and pay a visit to Wal-Mart on highway 192 in Kissimmee or up the road on highway 535. These two WM's are geared towards the tourist and can sell you Disney tickets. Or check out this site [broken link removed] they have a shop just beside the WM on the 535. This crowd will even deliver the tickets to your door. We are over in ten days ourselves (have place over there) and always get our tickets at one of these two places. What ever you do do not give your money to some middle man this side of the pond, they will be taking a big fat healthy commission. Enjoy might bump into you over there.

oh thank you so much minkydog, thats been such a good help. im hoping to stay on international drive. am i correct in saying if i go onto this website and purchase my tickets and tell tem which hotel im staying at, they wil deliver them to my hotel when i arrive? is there any particular parks you can recommend, im soo confused becaude they all look so fantastic, thank you so much again

Universal studios, seaworld and i can't think of the other one but it's new. All amazing places, Your gona have a ball. Room for one more in the suitcase?:D

buy your tickets for universal from universal as you can get all the parks for two weeks for the same price as about 3 days!, disney parks do similar deals, go directly to the disnet or universal sites and see are deals available.there is no cheap workaround for the parks im afraid , its quite expensive, though the longer you are there the cheaper it gets, if you can take parks every day.

oh thank you so much minkydog, thats been such a good help. im hoping to stay on international drive. am i correct in saying if i go onto this website and purchase my tickets and tell tem which hotel im staying at, they wil deliver them to my hotel when i arrive? is there any particular parks you can recommend, im soo confused becaude they all look so fantastic, thank you so much again

It all depends, if you an adrenilan junkie then Universal is for you, if your into slush then the Magic kingdom. If you get a two day park hopper for Disney you would be able to get all four parks done in two days especially in November as the parks are empty and it is easy to get around.
There are so many ticket variations that your head will be spinning. If I was you I would jump in your car and go down to that place I mentioned, the people in there are really good and wont oversell you. Just tell them how long you are there and what your into.

For anyone going to the theme parks in Orlando, there's always a bit of a dilemma as to whether to purchase tickets in advance, or to wait and buy them over there. Just be aware that there are certain ticket types which are not available in the US - these are sold as "UK Only" (Irish qualify for these) - if these happen to suit your needs, then you might be better off purchasing in advance. There are quite a few good tickets sites - I bought some recently myself using one of them. I won't list them out, but take a look at this site, which is a very good resource to check out before you go to Orlando - for ticket advice and anything else you want to know http://www.thedibb.co.uk]

If you are buying tickets make sure it's real tickets you are purchasing and not vouchers which then have to be exchanged for the real ones once you get to Orlando.

Back