the tudors

indebtedgal

I can't believe i missed the tudors last night.. Anyone know when and where it will be repeated. I can't find anything online but then again i am glassy eyed today.... And on another note, when does teething stop, leaving mommy back to her programmes...;-)

If you know the series & episode no, you should be able to watch it online using www.tvduck.com [broken link removed] is a good resource to find this info out

was on tv 3 at 10pm last night as i was upstairs playing peek a boo with the child!! And to add insult to injury there was a double episode of the good wife. I only sky plussed 1 episode. I'm going home deleting every episode of bear in the big blue house out of temper..

TV3 seem to show it Sunday and Monday - one is a repeat.

So, if you missed the first showing and the repeat, either wait for it to show up on BBC, or use one of those methods that can't be discussed on AAM ;) !

thanks tarfhead. i just checked entertainment.ie for listings for next sunday and I can't see it. I know it was repeated on a sunday before. Where did you see that...

I use www.radiotimes.com but there are others. e.g. www.digitalspy.co.uk.

You need to register on RT to specify the channels you're interested in, e.g. TV3.

As far as I can tell, next Monday (17 May) is Season 4 Episode 2, repeated on Sunday (23 May). Monday 24 May is Episode 3.

hi, if babaduck is there would she post a link for episode 2 in season 4... i just can't get it.. i get a load of options to download it but i can't get any of them to work!! or anyone else that can help... thanks

Back