the tudors

indebtedgal

I can't believe i missed the tudors last night.. Anyone know when and where it will be repeated. I can't find anything online but then again i am glassy eyed today.... And on another note, when does teething stop, leaving mommy back to her programmes...;-)

If you know the series & episode no, you should be able to watch it online using www.tvduck.com [broken link removed] is a good resource to find this info out

just had a look at tvduck.com. You have to give a card number... i'm a bit put off by that..

was on tv 3 at 10pm last night as i was upstairs playing peek a boo with the child!! And to add insult to injury there was a double episode of the good wife. I only sky plussed 1 episode. I'm going home deleting every episode of bear in the big blue house out of temper..

TV3 seem to show it Sunday and Monday - one is a repeat.

So, if you missed the first showing and the repeat, either wait for it to show up on BBC, or use one of those methods that can't be discussed on AAM !

thanks tarfhead. i just checked entertainment.ie for listings for next sunday and I can't see it. I know it was repeated on a sunday before. Where did you see that...

I use www.radiotimes.com but there are others. e.g. www.digitalspy.co.uk.

You need to register on RT to specify the channels you're interested in, e.g. TV3.

As far as I can tell, next Monday (17 May) is Season 4 Episode 2, repeated on Sunday (23 May). Monday 24 May is Episode 3.

Do TV3 show it on their website. or have you tried emialing them to see when it is repeated.

hi, if babaduck is there would she post a link for episode 2 in season 4... i just can't get it.. i get a load of options to download it but i can't get any of them to work!! or anyone else that can help... thanks