The Toy Show - The Plank

N

niallymac

Recorded the Late late toy show for the lad to watch the next day. Sat through 10 minutes with him yesterday morning.

The usually (sorry...always !) inept Plank was actually very good. His true talent is finally identified. Subject matter which he could relate to, toys and children !

Go on RTE, move him to a daytime kiddie slot !

none of the toys seemed to work for him though.... definitely still a plank...

Caught a bit of the repeat last night (?) - that kid playing guitar in the three piece band doing the Darkness cover wasn't bad for his age even if the lyrics were a bit offside for this day and age ("Touching you ... touching me .." etc!). I had to switch it off after that though when Pratt was posing with the electronic guitar which emitted an electronic version of that awful Eric Clapton song Tears In Heaven. Not sure which was worse - Pratt or the tune... :\

I like the ec song, but plank, god help him a real plank of timber has more personality than him,
I thought the show was one of the worst that I have seen

...lets be honest here - it was This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language..Pratt Kenny just proved that he can't work with any guests - adult or child..did you see the two girls who demo'd the Barbie & Bratz stuff - he passed some smart ass comment about bringing them home for himself - the poor kids faces dropped - says it all - he is not in touch with his species... can someone get him a slot in Animal Hospital or some similar show. It would would out better even for the animals.

ninsaga

Re: kennycam

:lol Nearly as good as this site which suggests improving The Matrix: Reloaded by having Pat Kenny play the main role in place of Keanu Reeves!

Back