The Overseas Property Show (Bulgaria) TV3 / 02/11 7.30

kaiser1

Just been watching this prog, about Bulgaria, ok I didnt catch the entire programme but
I felt it didnt seem to give a fair representative view of the true Bulgaria, that i've been reading about so much on other posts.
The programme seemed to have nice music and hone the camera lazily in on the furnishings in the apartments for what seemed like every few minutes (and for long shots at a time) then the presenters seems to only give a biased view of the good value and rental potential / Gurantee etc,..

Then we were shown some of the restraunts and other things to do plus told about the many golf courses / facilities etc that will be there in 2008ish, but it all seemed a world away from the Bulgaria i've been warned about, there was nothing about the mafia, local rental market (if there is one), tax implications or it seemed any downsides at all.

But then again it was probably sponsered by some developer in any case,
well that just my two cents, i'd be intrested in what anyone else thought if it was a good programme.

Hi Kaiser - interested to see this as I posted earlier about this prog under overseas property. I know that the charge for showcasing on this prog was in the region of eur10K + (or maybe actually more, can't remember exactly now the figure I heard, but was high....) so independant it ain't, I had a rant about this. Surely progs such as this should by their very nature be independant and find their funding another way????? Sorry I missed it now, was Turkey last week I believe. Guess they will stick to the places where developers desperate for some easy Irish money are lurking, doubt we will see some real meaty developments which are actually worth investing in!!!

Back