The Gresham Hotel €89 per room deal

Smashbox

Using the link below, you can book a room in The Gresham on O'Connell St, Dublin for €89 - a saving of €56

Includes Full Irish Breakfast for 2

[broken link removed]

Terms :

This promotion is applicable for Sunday to Thursday nights in the month of May 2009 in standard rooms
  • Price is per room per night
  • Maximum of 2 persons per room
  • This promotion is only bookable through www.gresham-hotels.com and not by contacting the hotel directly
  • Cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to arrival. Please click on the cancellation link on your confirmation email
[broken link removed]​

Only on the front page, and not in the terms of the booking.

Its fine. I think they are trying to make out its exclusive to certain people, but its not.

friends stayed here the wkend.
Had dreadful experience, said room temp was unbearable(hot), bed was hard as a rock, breakfast not included and cost 28 euro a head.

I've never stayed there, but they made it their business to tell friends as their experience was so bad. fyi.

The breakfast is advertised as being included, so for this deal it is. Perhaps your friend booked room only.

As for it being bad, a friend of mine stayed last week which was where I got the deal from. They said it was lovely, that they had a lovely room and the staff were great!

Just goes to show.

We have stayed in the Gresham many times and have never had any bad experiences. Great location and value for money.

Their ad says offer is confined to past customers
or [broken link removed] customers.

It also says expiry 31/05/2009 but friends just booked rooms for €89 incl brekkies for Tues & Weds this week.

Thanks on their behalf.

Back