The Godftaher Trilogy DVD at CDWOW

CDWOW

You can actually get it for €20-22 euro if you use discount links.

where can one locate those "discount links"

thanks

Re: location

[broken link removed] is one and also try this [broken link removed].

Clear your cookies and go into the first link and this will allow £1.50 off first purchase. When you use the "Capitol One" link, CDWOW will email you back an unique code which is entered at checkout stage under "evoucher" - therefore "£2.50 = €3.75 off each purchase assuming you have more than one email address. If you use same email address it will send blank voucher or same voucher which expires after first use.

If you wish to buy more than one, clear cookies and go via Burton link. BTW when checking out there is an option to purchase in sterling or euro. I usually choose euro as the exchange rate is very good unlike Play.com

Re: location

Just to let you know that this site got into trouble with cdwow last year when posters posted links which could then be used outside of their terms and conditions.

Now we wouldn't want that to happen too AAM would we.

how dvdreview fell foul of the CDWOW ?

Kilteragh,

Thats interesting. Perhaps you could post to a site or article outlining how dvdreview fell foul of the CDWOW bods.?

ajapale

Re: vouchers

Actually it was dvdforums.com - my mistake.

Here are a couple of quotes taken from their bargain bin section:

We have been asked by CD-Wow not to allow the posting of any of their discount links. These links are for the exclusive use of specific employees whose companies have sponsored the discounts, they are not intended for widespread public use.

We've had somewhat of a problem with people sharing CD WOW vouchers which are being used 'illegally'. I.e. not by the people/from the website they are intended for.
CD WOW asked us to stop people from doing this and we have been happy to do oblige.

Re: vouchers

tanks so much - posted here a few weeks ago wondering if i could get it for less than €55 anywhere - sweet!!

:)

(edit) nope - gone back up to €52, crap. :(

Back